John Wayne Picture Game #137

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,363 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #136? 8

1. ethanedwards (2) 25%
    2. [email][email protected][/email] (0) 0%
    3. SXViper (1) 13%
    4. Tbone (2) 25%
    5. dukefan1 (0) 0%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    7. brick (0) 0%
    8. chester7777 (0) 0%
    9. ShortGrub (3) 38%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4154 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #135 is...

Tbone. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Thanks for the laughs!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "You should a listened! I told you when Bill gets loose with the juice he usually spills some on the floor. Next time watch for the wet spots and you won't slip!"

Bill: "HIC, I thold 'im to watch out too Duke, but some folks you just can't ejumucate. Now where, where did I leave that drink?!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• What happened? Duke told you to shutup and you thought he said stand up!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "Hey buddy, I bet you the next time you stick your nose into a flower and take a deep sniff, you'll make sure they aren’t attached to a woman's bosom."

Bill: "She sure does pack a mean wallop, eh fella?"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "