John Wayne Picture Game #144

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,040 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #143? 8

1. William T Brooks (2) 25%
    2. chester7777 (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (1) 13%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    5. SXViper (1) 13%
    6. brick (1) 13%
    7. Elle (0) 0%
    8. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    9. luckynedpepper (1) 13%
    10. ShortGrub (1) 13%
    11. dukefan1 (1) 13%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4205 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #142 is...

Elle :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Thanks for the laughs!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "I betcha those are better looking and more exciting than the two boobs who are running for president and vice-president on the Democratic ticket!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Duke: "She told you what? I never once touched her in that way! I brought her here for some guy I call my brother! This just cuts it! No more Mr. Nice guy!"

• "She said you cut the cheese!!! and you say it was her!! All I know is that I am damn sick of smelling this stuff and 1 of you has to leave on the next ship to Seattle!!!"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Oh these stomach pains, pull my finger again.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Sam: I'm tellin' ya, Frankie, you gotta go straight and give up this life of conning people. Angel and I want you to go into business with us.

Frankie: I don't know, Sam. I'm pretty good at the con. What are you two into?

Sam: We're selling these new age inflatable braziers. They can change a "B" cup into a double "D" cup by simply inflating the hidden bladders built into the bra. The pump is hidden in the hand muffler the woman wears. Show him how it works, Angel.

Angel: Ok, Sam. *fffftttt fffftttt ffftttt fffftttt* See?

Frankie: My God, I...I...I..I'm in!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "