What does your avatar mean to you?

There are 25 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,475 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Mine is a copy of the first John Wayne picture i ever had.I won it at a funfair picking up plastic ducks with a stick and it cost me 2 weeks pocket money(about £1.50) in 1979 when i was nine years old.

• Looks like we both have basically the same picture as our avatar, scottie. I use it because it is my favorite picture of Duke. I also have this pose on a metal sign. I got it from a friend who made it where he works, printing on metal.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• That picture that you both have is the same picture Duke autographed for me. It is from THE COWBOYS. It is a great picture of Wayne.
    Take Care
    Andy:thumbs_up:

:film: " When the legend becomes fact print the legend"

• The U.S. Flag that I have as mine, said it all for Me as I am a American and like it that way !
    :teeth_smile:
    I Thank The Man Above that I live Way Out in The
    Boon-Docks about as Far Away from all Those Crooked People in Washington as You Can Get !!
    :hyper:
    Git-Um-Up Scout !!!
    (bud)
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• mine is a still of Newman & Woodward during their joint person to person interview 12/26/1958 showing her academy award I chose it because they look so happy & in love particularly cause she's pregnant with Nell and all is going smoothly after her miscarriage earlier in the year on their honeymoon

• Don't know if I already said about mine but, mine is of Gregory Peck as Captain Horatio Hornbower in the movie with the same name. I love that movie, and Gregory Peck is another of those actors whose name was and still is, a household word in our house.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..