There are 64 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 18,043 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I know I'm suppose to keep and open mind,,, haven't seen it yet. will have to think about it a little more... like seeing the reviews you all have given. will get back to you when I see it next week at my daughters house..

Please don't have any small children or grandparents watching with you.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• If someone pointed this out already, please forgive me.

That citation about the comparisons between GT & TS is incorrect in one aspect:

JW's character didn't have lung cancer, unless his lungs were below his waist!

Remember when he complained about his symptom it was around on his EXTREME lower back, and JS said for him strip to his longjohns, and to bend over the desk "trap-door down!"

It may seem like a minute point, but it isn't.

Also contrary to some posts on IMDb, JW was not afflicted by cancer during the filming of TS, that would come 2 years after the release of the film...

• I bought the DVD sometime ago. Thought it was a good movie, but agree that it's not Clint's best! I thought the moments at the barber shop and with the construction owner were nicely done. And Clint is still alive and kicking on the director-side of the fence!

I think he's 80? now? and hope he sees no less than 20 more. Clint was as much of a part of my growing up as Duke was.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..