John Wayne Picture Game #165

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,761 times. The latest Post () was by Colorado Bob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #164? 6

1. SXViper (1) 17%
    2. arthurarnell (1) 17%
    3. brick (1) 17%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    5. FarmerSteve (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (3) 50%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4352 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a three-way tie!

The winners of game #163 are...

Tbone, Colorado Bob and FarmerSteve :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Ha ha ha ha! Great laughs, guys!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• "For the last time, I cannot take this slapstick comedy anymore, take that hat off and quit trying to look like Stan Laurel !!!! Gees, young actor's these days........"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Marion, You and your smart mouth, you'll never make it in the movies I can promise you that, you'll do good to be a plowboy!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• guy in the suspender/white shirt: Sir these are the two that took our hats.

Guy setting down: I want you two to give these guys back there hats, besides you two look rediculous.

Duke: But they started it, they stole his suspenders and my sweater.

Edited 2 times, last by FarmerSteve ().

• Seated man: I'm telling you for the last time, that hat looks down right silly. If you're that worried about hiding the fact that you're going bald, buy a toupee.

Ward: He's right Duke, it would look better. Tell ya what, I'll give you some of my chest hairs to get you started.

Duke: You keep jibbing me about my hair, Ward, I'm gonna shoot you someday!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• And you! Fix that hat!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.