John Wayne Picture Game #168

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,688 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #167? 7

1. FarmerSteve (0) 0%
    2. ShortGrub (2) 29%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. Tbone (1) 14%
    5. Colorado Bob (0) 0%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (1) 14%
    7. dukefan1 (3) 43%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4373 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a three way tie this week, folks!

The winners of game #166 are...

arthurarnell, SXViper and dukefan1 :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Yipeeee!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Im taking applications for a cattle drive, you will be recorded for our records any questions?

• See our faces?? That is the blank stare that I am talking about.....all boys your age give that blank stare when an adult is talking to them. Now just like we showed you.....let's get it right the next time!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Edited once, last by SXViper ().

• Which one of you young varmnts put Super Glue on my saddle?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• Boy in front row: "Today for show and tell I brought John Wayne, a camera and a guy standing next to it that Mr. Wayne routinely ignores."

Mark Rydell: "Cute kid, real cute! Most people call me the director!"

Duke: "Well he's an observant little cuss Rydell, I'll give him that!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: "If you boys don't straighten up and learn your readin', ritin' and 'rithmatic, you'll wind up like this fella on my left, walkin' around with his head droopin' all day! So GET WITH IT!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Rydell: CUT!!!!! STOP THE CAMERA!

Duke: What's with the ad-libbing kid? And where'd you learn to use filthy language like that?

Kid: My Dad's a bleeping sailor. I just didn't think it was bleeping fair that the stuttering kid get's to cuss in this film, and we don't. It just ain't bleep bleep bleeping right.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "