John Wayne Picture Game #175

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,009 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #174? 6

1. arthurarnell (1) 17%
    2. SXViper (1) 17%
    3. Tbone (2) 33%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. Colorado Bob (1) 17%
    6. Ethan (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4426 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

Looks like we have a 4-way tie!

The winners of game #173 are...

Tbone, Big Duke, Jay J. Foraker and SXViper :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• You maybe taller than I, but I could woop you to a frazzle!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Old man:Now look, young man. This is a respectable office, and if you're going to work here, you gotta look respectable. That rumpled jacket and beat up hat just don't cut the mustard. And get yourself a tie!

Girl in the background, thinking (His clothes may not cut the mustard with the boss, but he can cut the rug with me anytime!)

• Old man: Hey, Buddy! You got one of my office girls pregnant. I ought to belt you in the mouth!

Duke: Cool off, Sir. I have every intention of doing the right thing by Sally.

Old Man: Sally? She ain't pregnant.

Duke: Lucy?

Old Man: What?

Duke: Shelly? Look, you're gonna have to be more specific. Which office girl?

Old man: My God! How are you still walking?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Older man -"Duke - every time you walk in this office, you distract these young ladies so no work gets done!"
    Duke - "Mister, if you stick that finger at me one more time, I'll do more than just distract you!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"