What are the latest movies you bought on DvD/Blu-Ray?

There are 471 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 174,221 times. The latest Post () was by WaynamoJim.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• jory, charlotte gray, the last legion, when the daltons rode, true grit (jeff) and was bought by mum operation petticoat does that one count :wink_smile:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• jory, charlotte gray, the last legion, when the daltons rode, true grit (jeff) and was bought by mum operation petticoat does that one count :wink_smile:

Nice list, also, after you watch The Last Legion, please let me know what you think about it? Ive been tempted for many months now, to snag a copy.

Operation Petticoat counts-great cast too ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• the last legion was ok, a great story line with good acting tells a little history and fable as well i thought it was good but we each have to make up our own minds about this but if i was you i would pick it up for the right price.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• 4-set of John Wayne movies; "Flame of the Barbary Coast, "Westward Ho," Santa Fe Stampede" and "The Fighting Kentuckian;" "Virtuosity", "Piranha" and "Legend of the Guardians."

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• the last legion was ok, a great story line with good acting tells a little history and fable as well i thought it was good but we each have to make up our own minds about this but if i was you i would pick it up for the right price.

Thank you Smokey and ill take your word for it. Walmart still has it on their shelves last I looked ;-))

• 4-set of John Wayne movies; "Flame of the Barbary Coast, "Westward Ho," Santa Fe Stampede" and "The Fighting Kentuckian;" "Virtuosity", "Piranha" and "Legend of the Guardians."

Ive been intending getting that John Wayne 4 feature DvD, but I dont think wally world in my area still carries it.

• Have ordered "Rio Conchos", "The Eagle" and (ahem) "Kill the Irishman". If anyone is interested, I'll post my impressions after I get a chance to watch them next week.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Still aint bought the 4 DvD set of Errol Flynn War Movies but will be doing so in July. Meanwhile, just picked up Rooster Cogburn.