John Wayne Picture Game #192

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,342 times. The latest Post () was by clancy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #191? 3

1. brick (1) 33%
    2. dukefan1 (2) 67%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4567 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a three way tie this week.

The winners of game #190 are...

arthurarnell, The Tennesseean and dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Fella, I know what your thinking, that you would just like to undo that top lace of her waist belt.

Short man:Yesssss Sir I sure would.

Duke: I just have one thing to say.

Short man: What's that.

Duke: Dog!

• Duke: Look here, Fella! That is not real Zebra skin. It's imitation fabric. Now back off. You Peta fanatics are a pain in the rump. Keep pesterin' my girl, and I may just make my next movie in Africa where I'll capture animals and put them in cages.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Man on right - Little missy, I know Duke here's taller and handsomer than me, but I'm rich . . . and I don't have kids older than you. In fact, I don't have any kids at all. I know I could make you happy!