Where has time gone? I've been here 5 years this month.

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,297 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :))): I just noticed that it says I joined this site in Oct 2004. I can't hardly believe that 5 years has gone by already. Also, in November, I will have been on the ww2f site for NINE years! Im not sure what my anniversary date is over @ the 12 O'Clock High-site but it has to be at least 11 years!.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Karl

I know how you feel having just hit my sixth anniversary. The say its a sign of getting old when the years seems to fly by. Hope we've got a few more to come.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• :))): I just noticed that it says I joined this site in Oct 2004. I can't hardly believe that 5 years has gone by already. Also, in November, I will have been on the ww2f site for NINE years! Im not sure what my anniversary date is over @ the 12 O'Clock High-site but it has to be at least 11 years!.

Carl - You are so right - I joined just a month after you did, and it just doesn't seem that long!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Arthur, Jay and all, either time flies by faster when getting older-or this site is just such fun to be on that we hardly notice the years breeze by ;-)) I canthink of only one other site I have been on almost as long as the Twelve O'Clock High, which is www.feldgrau.com. However, I quit visiting that site about 10 years ago.

• ringo

glad you have been around as long as you have, its been a laugh and time sure flys by when you are having fun.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey, its been nice having you and Redcap for that matter, around here as well. I love hearing about Australia. I wonder aht this place will be like five years from now? looking forward to finding out.

Also, I wish Kevin would make a slight change to this site, and that is-to have a sub-section devoted only to Steve McQueen. This isn't counting as that other section already set aside for some of his movies.