John Wayne Picture Game #197

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,279 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #196? 8

1. chester7777 (2) 25%
    2. SXViper (2) 25%
    3. Tbone (1) 13%
    4. brick (2) 25%
    5. dukefan1 (1) 13%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4601 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #195 is...

Big Duke and dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• It's a pleasure to meet you sir. dad says your an old fart. Sorry about the glove but I want no part of an old fart touching me.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Older man: Hello there, young fella. That's some outfit you got on there. What do you want to be, an Engineer?

Ethan: I sure do Mister. And I overheard my Dad tell Mr. Ford that your wife has a real big caboose. Can I play on it?

Duke: Ha ha...uh..you know kids, uh, always kidding around. Ethan. Go to your room!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "