Whats the latest item you bought that was a great buy?

There are 21 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,622 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, I mention this in another thread but I had a $50 gift card from Dell and it was about to expire, so I searched for something that I might want and decided to go to the Blu-Ray players. They had a Sony BDP-S360 Blu-Ray player listed for $210. It was half price for around $109, so with a $50 gift card, my total price ended up $59 with tax that was about $67. Now I have a great deal to see Blu-Ray movies as well as my DVD's on a great deal of a machine. That must be one of my better deals. I will hook it up soon, like this weekend and see something really special.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Me, I just secured that Gregory Peck: Pork Chop Hill studio release still, and im hoping to secure a great shot of Gary Cooper and Paulette Goddard in: Unconquered. This is a great shot and is taken place at that tavern where Coop goes to rescue (His) property (Goddard) and Coop has both of his pistols drawn and a serious look on his face. And finally, im hoping to secure those 7 Von Ryans Express pics too.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..