I dont know how this slipped by my new movies radar screen, but

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,957 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I dont know how I missed hearing about the release of this military comedy classic to DvD but, yesterday I was as usual, looking at DvDs at WM to see what new ones they got and hola-I saw that they had a space for: No Time For Sergeants-which has Andy Griffith, Don Knotts (as the Corporal) and Nick Adams (as Andy friend)

Anyway, if anyone else here likes this movie and has a WM nearby-check their $10.00 slots for it. I got lucky and picked up the last copy at the WM I was at and am looking for another copy.

Also, in the $4.00 bin-they had a few good ones but I was surprised to see one for sale that had Audry Hepburn, Eddie Albert and Gregory Peck. I forget the title but I picked it up for that price.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• . . . . . . . . . . . . Also, in the $4.00 bin-they had a few good ones but I was surprised to see one for sale that had Audry Hepburn, Eddie Albert and Gregory Peck. I forget the title but I picked it up for that price.

Carl,

You must be talking about Roman Holiday. I knew that Hepburn and Peck were in that movie, but was unaware of Eddie Albert being in the movie as well. I check if there might be another movie the three were in together. There is no other movie with the three.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I dont know how I missed hearing about the release of this military comedy classic to DvD but, yesterday I was as usual, looking at DvDs at WM to see what new ones they got and hola-I saw that they had a space for: No Time For Sergeants-which has Andy Griffith, Don Knotts (as the Corporal) and Nick Adams (as Andy friend) . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have been watching for this release of this movie since last summer when it was announced for the May 4th, 2010 release date. What a classic corney funny movie. Andy Griffith at his best. Great for the whole family.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Carl,

You must be talking about Roman Holiday. I knew that Hepburn and Peck were in that movie, but was unaware of Eddie Albert being in the movie as well. I check if there might be another movie the three were in together. There is no other movie with the three.

Cheers Hondo-that is the title. I dont know how I forgot it. Ive only seen a part of the movie but did get to also see Eddie Albert in it. I THINK he has something to do with Peck as a friend or an Aide of somekind?

Ill be watching it soon as I finish a few others as well as No Time For Sergeants.

• I have been watching for this release of this movie since last summer when it was announced for the May 4th, 2010 release date. What a classic corney funny movie. Andy Griffith at his best. Great for the whole family.

I had not seen it liste on any lists I visited but glad it was released. I sure wish that it also came with a copy of the VERY rarely seen teleplay-which has most of the movies cast members in it. I saw it once and it was nice to see and I had it on tape along with the movie but, I accidently gave that tape away years ago.

• I subscribe to this service for years now, and it gives a very accurate list of upcoming releases (not 100%). It is DVD Talk. Can't remember how I subscribe to this but maybe you can figure that out.

- John Wayne quote

• I subscribe to this service for years now, and it gives a very accurate list of upcoming releases (not 100%). It is DVD Talk. Can't remember how I subscribe to this but maybe you can figure that out.

Hi hondo, thanks for this link. I subscribe to a service as well whcih i think is: www.dvdontv.com or something like that? Soon as I have more time, ill look y=up their sity info and post it here.