Hello everybody

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,132 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Here's another who haven't visited for a very long time. I have changed my life from modern, occupied and feeling unwell to fundamentally different. I wasn't eaten by bears in Canadian wilderness (my last post so long time ago was about a close encounter with one), but since then I've helped building a house, milked cows and spent time doing nothing productive. And I feel good. I don't know yet if this physical break is temporary, but I hope I've learned never again to fall into the pattern of inactivity on the pretence of being too busy.

Right now I'm staying in Orange, California! Working a few months at a horse farm. And what prompted me to write here, is that yesterday I visited John Wayne's grave. A beautiful and peaceful place.

I've been to Hollywood too, found the foot prints in the front of Grauman's and went to wax museum.

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Here's another who haven't visited for a very long time. I have changed my life from modern, occupied and feeling unwell to fundamentally different. I wasn't eaten by bears in Canadian wilderness (my last post so long time ago was about a close encounter with one), but since then I've helped building a house, milked cows and spent time doing nothing productive. And I feel good. I don't know yet if this physical break is temporary, but I hope I've learned never again to fall into the pattern of inactivity on the pretence of being too busy.

Right now I'm staying in Orange, California! Working a few months at a horse farm. And what prompted me to write here, is that yesterday I visited John Wayne's grave. A beautiful and peaceful place.

I've been to Hollywood too, found the foot prints in the front of Grauman's and went to wax museum.

Good to hear from you again, and welcome back.
    Fantastic putting a few Duke visits on your travels,
    plenty of photographs I hope to take back to Finland!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England