Ryan Gosling: The Lone Ranger?

There are 109 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 48,167 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Armie Hammer, who's currently saddling up to play "The Lone Ranger", was arrested for marijuana possession November 30 in Sierra Blanca, TX. The 25 year old actor was busted and spent a single day in jail after police found three cookies and one brownie containing medical marijuana. It's just the latest bit of unfavorable news for the bad-plublicity plagued western.

• Armie Hammer, who's currently saddling up to play "The Lone Ranger", was arrested for marijuana possession November 30 in Sierra Blanca, TX. The 25 year old actor was busted and spent a single day in jail after police found three cookies and one brownie containing medical marijuana. It's just the latest bit of unfavorable news for the bad-plublicity plagued western.

Who the heck is Armie Hammer? Seems to be no loss, just another pothead.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• If they want to make the film, that's fine. Will I watch it? No. The Lone Ranger is, and will always be Clayton Moore. Period. I didn't watch the last remake with the Spillsbury guy, and I won't watch this one. Hollywood will just screw it up anyway.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• If they want to make the film, that's fine. Will I watch it? No. The Lone Ranger is, and will always be Clayton Moore. Period. I didn't watch the last remake with the Spillsbury guy, and I won't watch this one. Hollywood will just screw it up anyway.

Im with you Bob, Clayton Moore IS the Lone Ranger and I aint watching any reincarnation of the character. I still have not and most likely will not-watch the remake of True Grit. Nobody can do one of Duke's characters as far as im concerned.

• I can't express my disappointment eloquently, but I was hoping for a dignified Tonto.

Ditto on that. I was hoping for a more "Tarditional" Tonto-not somehting that looks like he will kill you, rip open your chest, cut out your still beating heart and eat it. Im greatly irritated over their choice for Tonto. >:-((

• I cant keep positive on this one. Where's Jay Silverheels when you need him? :(