Found amazing DVD shop

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,359 times. The latest Post () was by jessie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• OH boy have a discovered trouble, in totally the nicest possible way i should add ,,,,lololol

I went out to a place i went to years ago to bye Horse DVD s and have rediscovered it as an amazing source of classic Westerns, and very cheap, the majority of what i want is $5, for what i see as the most sought after and highly regarded of the Western genre i think, all of our faves are there.

I of course could not help myself first visit and brought about 7, but they have emailed me their $5 selections, so of course i have sat down and made a little ( little lolololol) list for my next visit .

And oh boy, i recorded a Western on TV a few days ago that i didnt really have time to check what it was about, put it on last night, and oh boy, i actually cant watch it,,,, been too spoilt with " the real deal " !!

• Hi Ringo

http://www.dvdwest.net.au
    Drop them an email and ask them to email the *$5- catalogue to you, as its not on there and thats where im getting all of mine from, i have selected what i want from that this time.

They emailed it to me no problem Its a comprehensive list of good top shelf faves, not junk, very good value.

Thats $5 Australian though.

• Went this morning and picked up about half of what we were wanting and the rest hopefully next week, having the $5 list at home to order from is great, we probably wont be seen all winter now !