"Red Tails" by: Steven Spielberg-is FINALLY a go.

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,915 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Its about time that this project got off the ground. Im looking forward to a more accurate version of the "Tuskegee Airmen" story from WWII. At least with Spielberg at the helm, this movie has more than a chance to become VERY enjoying to watch--much unlike spiked leeches version of over a decade ago.

Anyone else here plan on watching it?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Its about time that this project got off the ground. Im looking forward to a more accurate version of the "Tuskegee Airmen" story from WWII. At least with Spielberg at the helm, this movie has more than a chance to become VERY enjoying to watch--much unlike spiked leeches version of over a decade ago.

Anyone else here plan on watching it?

Sounds good Carl,
    perhaps soon we can include it in our Classic War Movies!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Saw the trailer for it the other day and it looks really good. I believe it'll hit the theaters in January.

I hadnt seen a trailer for it yet but also heard it will be released in January. On another forum I was on, I met a guy there who was actually in the movie-making crew for that film as well as others like: Kellys Heroes and a few others, and he showed quite a few photos he took himself on the set and it really looked great.

• Now that will be interesting, particularly
    as it one of the Brits all time favourites!

Hi Keith, that movie was supposed to be done by a guy named Peter Jackson??? I think? Ill see if I can find out more about it and try to remember to post it next time im able to get online.