The Expendables 2

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,942 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Is coming out next year with Stallone and his fighting buddies returning for new adventures. Arnold Schwarzeneggar & Bruce Willis will also return for this one and four new cast members have been added to this action romp. Added were Nicholas Cage, John Travolta, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Chuck Norris. I enjoyed the first one. Alot of action and some good humor spread throughout. Most sequels don't do as well as the originals, but this could be good.

• Is coming out next year with Stallone and his fighting buddies returning for new adventures. Arnold Schwarzeneggar & Bruce Willis will also return for this one and four new cast members have been added to this action romp. Added were Nicholas Cage, John Travolta, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Chuck Norris. I enjoyed the first one. Alot of action and some good humor spread throughout. Most sequels don't do as well as the originals, but this could be good.

Ive never seen the first one but based on your reviews-I will. I can easily like the 2nd movie because of all mentioned with the exceptiion of Travolta. I dont dislike him but he doesnt "fit" the action hero IMO.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ive never seen the first one but based on your reviews-I will. I can easily like the 2nd movie because of all mentioned with the exceptiion of Travolta. I dont dislike him but he doesnt "fit" the action hero IMO.

No, but he does make a great villain in action movies. Like he did in Face Off and Broken Arrow. And I wouldn't be surprised to see him play the villain in this one.

• No, but he does make a great villain in action movies. Like he did in Face Off and Broken Arrow. And I wouldn't be surprised to see him play the villain in this one.

I hadnt seen those movies either. I guess im a bit behind the times?

I will admit that I liked him in I THINK it was called, Wild Hogs? which was a comedy about several aging guys riding their motorcycles somewhere.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..