The Walking Dead

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,891 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am surprised that this topic has not been brought up. But has anyone seen the TV series, The Walking Dead? I am pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy this show. It is in a way a horror show, but its story is more on how a group of people cope with this ever changing world and the way they interact with each other. It has a strong story line with twist and turns that sometimes keep you on the edge of your seat. I know nothing about the actors (regulars) on the show, but I do like their characters. This is the second season, and I do look forward to seeing more. It is on AMC. Is there anyone out there who has seen this show, and what do you think?

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I am surprised that this topic has not been brought up. But has anyone seen the TV series, The Walking Dead? I am pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy this show. It is in a way a horror show, but its story is more on how a group of people cope with this ever changing world and the way they interact with each other. It has a strong story line with twist and turns that sometimes keep you on the edge of your seat. I know nothing about the actors (regulars) on the show, but I do like their characters. This is the second season, and I do look forward to seeing more. It is on AMC. Is there anyone out there who has seen this show, and what do you think?

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

Hi Hondo, I brought it up months ago. I have the first season on DvD and I like the show a lot-and I HATE_horror stuff. The thing that "sold" the show to me was when I saw Michael Rooker in an episode or two and I like the actor-last saw him in Cliffhanger with Sylvester Stallone.

Anyway, I have yet to get to see any season 2 episodes but will definitely buy season 2 when it comes out on DvD.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The Walking Dead creeps me out but I watch it because it's shot in the Atlanta area and I get a big kick out of seeing zombies taking over the downtown. Most of the new season I've see so far is out in the countryside but I'm hoping they get back to the city eventually. :)

• Hi Gang-love the show myself! I watched the first season and got hooked. The 2nd season-so far for me-has more "misses" than "hits". I'm not too crazy about the direction some of stories have gone. Without being specific to avoid spoilers, some elements have gone on too long, and some have been repeated too often recently. I still enjoy it for the most part tho-plus I'm hooked on "Hell On Wheels" which follows it.

• I havent had an opportunity to watch any 2nd season eps yet but plan on doing so sometime soon. If not? then I guess ill be buying season 2 on DvD.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..