Im not making this up-great bumper stickers I have seen here in Corpus Christi.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,980 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Im not kidding, in the past week, ive seen two great bumper stickers on two different vehicles here in Corpus Christi while riding the bus.

The first one was on a dark green truck and said in huge block lettering:

"Liberals Suck" then on the rear window had a character doing a deed on one who is known for being a politically correct lemming.

The 2nd one which is not so ""nasty"" said:

"Where are you John Wayne, "WE" need you more than ever."

This was on the back of a white truck.

Two honorable mentions on other vehicles include:

"Kiss my Shamrock." which was on the back of a small truck which was being driven by a Vietnam Vet.

And from a hippie-wannabe:

"War Is Not the Answer."

My thing is: "What was the question?"

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Car stickers have always been a source of amusement :hyper:

Seen some good ones over the years... one being on a rather filthy white van .. it read : Do not wash ... seeds planted !

Windage & Elevation !

• Car stickers have always been a source of amusement :hyper:

Seen some good ones over the years... one being on a rather filthy white van .. it read : Do not wash ... seeds planted !

True, and I also saw a few that I cant repeat here without fear of getting banned ;-)) Nothing to do with Duke of course-just needless foul language.

• Talk about Bumper Stickers, I just sold my old 1953 Cadillac Limousine, it was completely covered with Bumper Stickers from front to back, and from top to bottom. I'm sure most of you can imagine what their theme might of been. :wink_smile: Anyway, their vintage ran from 1964 to around 1985. Sadly the new owner was not impressed, and scraped them all off. :ohmy:

• Talk about Bumper Stickers, I just sold my old 1953 Cadillac Limousine, it was completely covered with Bumper Stickers from front to back, and from top to bottom. I'm sure most of you can imagine what their theme might of been. :wink_smile: Anyway, their vintage ran from 1964 to around 1985. Sadly the new owner was not impressed, and scraped them all off. :ohmy:

Heh heh, Must have been those: "Ive been to the Grand Canyon" "Ive Been to Niagara Falls" "Ive Been to the Hoover Dam"' etc stickers ;-)) I can live with that kind of history displayed.:thumbs_up: