John Ford TV shows coming or is now on DvD.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,350 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I dont recall seeing this discussed here before but and I found this out by chance yesterday while watching The Colter Craven Story on youtube or some place like that? that the John Ford TV shows he directed are coming out on DvD.

Oh and, I saw some weeks ago, that you cna now FINALLY get the Ford movie: Prisoner of Shark Island-on DvD-when you could only get it as part of that very expensive Ford boxed set that came out about 4 or so years ago.

If these both have been discussed before? sorry mods ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ringo, I believe this may be what you sure talking about. If I remember right, I believe that "The Colter Craven Story" episode occurred during season four of Wagon Train, so it should be part of this box set.

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• Ringo, I believe this may be what you sure talking about. If I remember right, I believe that "The Colter Craven Story" episode occurred during season four of Wagon Train, so it should be part of this box set.

Hi EJ, I saw this one too but its not thew set I was talking about. The one that has his Directed TV shows starts out with some series called something like" Playhouse? or somehting like that? The DvD set hasnt been released yet. Ill see if I can find the ad where I saw it mentioned. It was posted in a link on another site. ;-))

By the way, are these of a good quality? I wouldnt mind getting all of the Ward Bond episodes. I like John McIntire but just not a huge fan of his nor of Robert Fuller.

• Hi Keith, Wayne, I think you Gents are correct ;-)) I hadnt had time to look and planned on doing so tomorrow when I got to Starbucks to use their WiFi.