Northwest Passage

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,704 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Was looking through Amazon and seeing what movies were coming out on both dvd and Blu-ray and noticed that Northwest Passage w/ Spencer Tracy & Robert Young has been released on DVD and is now available. It's always been a favorite of mine. Used to have it on VHS and I just might have to think about getting it now that it's on DVD. Also, noticed that Gary Coopers, Sergeant York is now out on DVD.

• Was looking through Amazon and seeing what movies were coming out on both dvd and Blu-ray and noticed that Northwest Passage w/ Spencer Tracy & Robert Young has been released on DVD and is now available. It's always been a favorite of mine. Used to have it on VHS and I just might have to think about getting it now that it's on DVD. Also, noticed that Gary Coopers, Sergeant York is now out on DVD.

Hi Jim, I love the movie as well. If I recall? I THINK EJ had posted about its release or a friend fo mine from England (on another site) posted about it. I cant remember which? Anyway, when I first heard about it being released-I could swear that it was an on demand title. Glad to see it isnt.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Jim, I love the movie as well. If I recall? I THINK EJ had posted about its release or a friend fo mine from England (on another site) posted about it. I cant remember which? Anyway, when I first heard about it being released-I could swear that it was an on demand title. Glad to see it isnt.

It is on-demand. Amazon has been selling on-demand stuff from the Warner Archive, and elsewhere, for a while now (at a hyper-inflated price, I might add). If you want it, make sure you buy it directly from the Warner Archive (which, incidentally, happens to have it on sale right now for just $14.16, it's regularly $19.95, which still beats the heck out of Amazon's $24.29).

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• I bought it from Warner's directly for $10.00. They have sales quite frequently and if you're not in a hurry, you can wait.
    The copy is excellent and well worth the full purchase price.

We deal in lead, friend.

• It is on-demand. Amazon has been selling on-demand stuff from the Warner Archive, and elsewhere, for a while now (at a hyper-inflated price, I might add). If you want it, make sure you buy it directly from the Warner Archive (which, incidentally, happens to have it on sale right now for just $14.16, it's regularly $19.95, which still beats the heck out of Amazon's $24.29).

Thank you EJ and, they are even cheaper than Deep Discount DvD which is usually the lowest price "kid-on-the-block" I THINK they have it and The Yanks Are Coming-for about $1.50 more?

• I bought it from Warner's directly for $10.00. They have sales quite frequently and if you're not in a hurry, you can wait.
    The copy is excellent and well worth the full purchase price.

We deal in lead, friend.

Thank you B/ I was hoping to find out how it looked? I couldnt get a preview of sorts wo work on my computer. However, I did see the one for: The Tanks Are Coming, and I am impressed. ;-))