Posting Pictures

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,034 times. The latest Post () was by Hawkswill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• [quote='Gorch','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=116070#post116070']Some of us do! Hadn't seen this set. I have a number of B&W 8x10s on this title, but no lobbies. If some one wants to simplify how to post images on this site, I might be persuaded to share some of my collection.

I tried posting a few a years or so ago and found it to be a royal pain. Don't know how Larry keeps his sanity.

Well Gorch, so, I am not the only one that has a real time posting pictures. Wonder if it is possible to just get it where you can Browse your computer like most sites. That URL thing is tough. I have already filled my pictures, and the only way I can find to delete individuals is to open the album, open the picture, click delete, then click yes I am sure, LOL. If anyone knows another way, please let all of us know.
    I would LOVE to see your photos Bill, send them to me email.......that is very quick and easy. Since it seems only a few of us are interested in them anyway, maybe we should just send them that way. Just put one up. If someone wants to see the rest of that group, send them by email.
    Well, just a thought. [email protected] Do you have any stunt guys or people or character actors like Ward? Shoot, just choose what you want to send. Keith Good idea about Larry.......should ask him if he has a secret. I can't imagine his deleting everything through that process, one by one!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• [quote='Gorch','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=116070#post116070']Some of us do! Hadn't seen this set. I have a number of B&W 8x10s on this title, but no lobbies. If some one wants to simplify how to post images on this site, I might be persuaded to share some of my collection.

I tried posting a few a years or so ago and found it to be a royal pain. Don't know how Larry keeps his sanity.

Well Gorch, so, I am not the only one that has a real time posting pictures. Wonder if it is possible to just get it where you can Browse your computer like most sites. That URL thing is tough. I have already filled my pictures, and the only way I can find to delete individuals is to open the album, open the picture, click delete, then click yes I am sure, LOL. If anyone knows another way, please let all of us know.
    I would LOVE to see your photos Bill, send them to me email.......that is very quick and easy. Since it seems only a few of us are interested in them anyway, maybe we should just send them that way. Just put one up. If someone wants to see the rest of that group, send them by email.
    Well, just a thought. [email protected] Do you have any stunt guys or people or character actors like Ward? Shoot, just choose what you want to send. Keith Good idea about Larry.......should ask him if he has a secret. I can't imagine his deleting everything through that process, one by one!

Have you tried using photobucket?:wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Just take a digital image of your photos is the easiest.
    Then upload them onto Photobucket,
    copy the URL starting and ending with [IMG]
    In that way you can post them directly onto this forum.

On Photobucket you can customize the upload size,
    but try and keep them a reasonable size.
    I use 320 X 240

If you load the photos from your PC
    they will appear as attachments only

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 3 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• Well, my goodness. Thank you VERY MUCH, Keith. I greatly appreciate that. I have spent many hours doing it one at a time with the URL. And I now have another Forum....my second one in 400 posts in about a two months and a couple of days. Probably should have another Forum or two by now.....makes me nervous to think of starting them, though.

I know that Gorch and quite a few others will be very happy to see this that you have done for us all.

And thank you for my Congrats on the 400 posts!
    If possible, you might leave that up for a while so a lot of the others will see it also. Really neat thing you did!

KPKEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE