Bonnie and Clyde Pistols up 4 sale.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,318 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Some of Bonnie & Clyde's Pistols are coming up for sale in an auction. I for one, would sure love to own his Colt .45:

This pistol was found stuck in his waistband after he and his partner were ambushed and killed by several Law Enforcement agents.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• That's probably a $2000 gun without the provinance. I don't see any stamps that indicate a re-work on it. Be interesting to see how much it goes for

It's an original and never reworked. Allegedly Clyde stole it from some Army Arsenal im guessing at the same time he pinched his Browning Automatic Rifle--which I see aint up for auction--or at least I cant find anything about it being for sale.

Depending on the bidders-I easily see this pistol getting around $25,000 or more. One of Hitlers personal Walthers was on auction but sold for far less that one would expect. I THINK it sold only for around $10,000??? However, this was several years ago too, and these days--the rich collectors will shell out much more.

• Well, they sold (two of them) to the same collector. That collector bought Bonnie's .38 Police Special--and as well as Clyde's Colt .45--the .38 slightly more than the .45-but they totaled to $504,000.

• Well, they sold (two of them) to the same collector. That collector bought Bonnie's .38 Police Special--and as well as Clyde's Colt .45--the .38 slightly more than the .45-but they totaled to $504,000.

WOW...must be nice to have the kind of money to be THAT kind of collector. $1/2m for two guns. My entire lifetime collection of 30 guns might be worth $20K

• WOW...must be nice to have the kind of money to be THAT kind of collector. $1/2m for two guns. My entire lifetime collection of 30 guns might be worth $20K

Couldnt fully agree. If I had been that buyer? I would have invested my money in other goodies--like the Duel-Port MP-40 SMG that only a hand full were made and only 2-3 are known to be in the USA. But I guess he liked these more? ;-))