Did yall know about a True Grit/Duke T-Shirt?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,152 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• While sitting here at DQ using WiFi, I met a Gent and the Lady he was with who were wearing T-shirts that featured an image of Duke--artwork image--showing him wearing the eye patch from True Grit. I was told you can get these from the John Wayne site or get info there?. Anyway, I think ill order one.

The www addy they gave me was www.jwss.org

PS, the Lady also said that she was a distant cousin of Piler Wayne. Pretty darn cool eh?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• While sitting here at DQ using WiFi, I met a Gent and the Lady he was with who were wearing T-shirts that featured an image of Duke--artwork image--showing him wearing the eye patch from True Grit. I was told you can get these from the John Wayne site or get info there?. Anyway, I think ill order one.

The www addy they gave me was www.jwss.org

PS, the Lady also said that she was a distant cousin of Piler Wayne. Pretty darn cool eh?

Carl, this link doesn't seem to exist

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Carl, this link doesn't seem to exist

Thats the link they gave me but--they said the tag also had info from the "other" site--or the one owned by Ethan Wayne and ran by you-know-who. I havent looked at that other site in years but I suppose the info for the shirt is on that site?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..