Site For Upcoming Movies

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,515 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I have seen alot of references from people wanting to know what the release dates are for movies on DVD. I use http://www.reel.com , it has all upcoming theatrical and dvd/vhs releases plus reviews of just released movies in both the theater or on DVD/VHS. The site only goes out about 6 months out for dvd releases, but you can browse through and see what will be released in the near future. This is site also has a search engine for actors, directors and the movies that they have made.

Also if you buy alot of dvd's, like I do, my wife keeps telling me to slow down :angry: , yeah right. Anyways go to Sales Circular and pick the state you live in and it will bring up a list of products to choose from tv's, computer parts,ect... And there will be a section for dvd's. You click that link and it will tell you the prices at certain stores like Best Buy, Target, Circuit City, ect.. and the release dates, as well as any other special prices for certain dvd's that store decides to put on sale.

Hope this helps, I know its alot to read but its some of the sites I use to save time.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne