John Wayne Picture Game #409

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,787 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #408 4

1. EthanDukeLover (1) 25%
    2. BatjacAuburn (2) 50%
    3. dukefan1 (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6550, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a tie this week!

The winners of game #407 are...

BatjacAuburn, ethanedwards and dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• first guy to duke: yeah I'm pretty sure it's the same little guy, and he's heading this way.

DUKE: WELL I'LL TELL YOU THIS, IF THAT LITTLE RUT SAYS TO ME ONE MORE TIME, HEY BOSS MAN! ME GET SAME FORTUNE AGAIN IN MY COOKIE! I THINK I'LL IRON HIS FACE!

That'll Be the Day!

• Hey Skipper........................ That looks like Ho chi Minh and Jane Fonda running down the dock. Should I add two more plates on your table for dinner?

• Mazurski: It seems we hit a boat while backing up, Duke. Messed her up real bad, too. Whoever moored it back there probably deserved getting hit. What idiot would name their boat The Wild Goose?

Duke: WHAT?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "