PENDECHOS! Crowdfunding Project / restoring my first feature film

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 15,816 times. The latest Post () was by Juniormike.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Dear friends and fellow film fans,

I just started a crowdfunding project to help restore and release my 1999 feature film PENDECHOS! (former title: ROADRUNNER).
    This gangster - roadmovie was shot on Super-16mm and was the very first project I ever did, therefore it is very dear to my heart. It was inspired by a meeting with US filmmaker Robert Rodriguez who had told me how he had produced his EL MARIACHI for some $7,000.-. It was quite an adventure and everything I learned I used shortly afterwards for my Sam Peckinpah-film PASSION & POETRY – THE BALLAD OF SAM PECKINPAH.

Like EL MARIACHI I shot PENDECHOS! on film and edited on video, therefore I have to go back and transfer the complete 6 hour film negative for a new cut (HD quality). I will use the opportunity to use whatvever I have learned since then and will give the film a new narrative, new sound, a new look etc. etc.
    But this is way beyond my possibilities regarding financing, hence this crowdfunding project.
    I appreciate any kind of help – promotion, word-of-mouth propaganda, links …

But of course you can help best this project if you support us, for instance by ‘purchasing’ a DVD/Blu-ray upfront! Just visit the crowdfunding website (there’s also a short video with film scenes and behind the scenes footage), any kind of interest from your side is much appreciated. AT THE TOP YOU’LL FIND A BUTTON FOR THE ENGLISH TEXT VERSION:

https://www.startnext.de/pendechos-super16-roadmovie-blu-ray

• I completed all the English text regarding my crowdfunding project! If you visit the project page, you'll find the button to activate the English version at the top right, next to my profile picture.. I hope some of you will find the time and support the film - the DVD/Blu-ray you'll get in return will be Region 0 (codefree) and bilingual.. (German/English). Independent, guerilla film making cinema needs you...