There are 24 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,018 times. The latest Post () was by Moonshine_Sally.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

I bought the DVD Gods and Generals primarily to see the documentry on Stonewall Jackson but found that in order to see it you had to load it back to front in the computer and watch it on the small screen and at the time I couldn't be bothered. Has anyone else experienced this and are some of the best additional bits on DVDs only available watching them on a computer screen.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• what we like the most about dvds is that we can come back to the movie later if we have to go out and plonk it in and find the exact spot and watch from there on, the little bloke likes the games that they put on to the kids movies, and some of the bloopers that they put on sometimes.

for myself i like dvds for the movie (except for when they come from china and you want to take the subtitles off all the writting is chinese so it becomes a bit of pot luck if you get it right the first time :D ) and the sound surround.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Liliane,

We have a Duke Bloopers thread if you're interested
    in that sort of thing.
    In the Movie Reviews, I have intentionally,
    included any Goofs/Bloopers, that are known.

Click on below,

Bloopers

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England