There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,029 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I only get on this once in awhile, and this time to let you know that I'll be doing LBJ and his speech on poverety, May 13 in Louisville - Interesting. I'll also be autographing my books May 13 and 14 as John Wayne. Those in the area, come on down - I'll let you know where. [email protected]http://www.ermal.com

• Hey Ermal, I live in Louisville and would be very interested in seeing you. Tell me more about it when you can. THX

[SIZE=1]"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."[/SIZE]~John Wayne~from the movie "The Shootist"

• Hello, Bandit.

I kinda like this thing, even though I don't know how it works.

As to my performance as LBJ, Betty and I'll be in Louisville May 13 & 14th and will be staying at the Hotel Regency of Louisville. The conference site will be at the same hotel with the mayor being there, too, at the Metro Hall Rotunda. As to the book signings, see me afterwards. Look forward to seeing you, Pilgrim, and any others. Thanks. Ermal as JOHN WAYNE.

• Ermal,

I knew you did John Wayne and Gary Cooper, but had no idea you also did impersonations of LBJ. Do you do any other presidents? Ronald Reagan would be a great one (he was friends with the Duke, too!). I noticed your son posted here, regarding your new B&B. Is he doing any impersonations, or have any interest in that occupation?

So . . . we hope your presentation in Louisville goes well! Wish we could be there.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: