1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 321,138 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Keith, don't you DARE stop with the fireworks!!

That's part of what makes you...you!

WELL Russ, guess you told me, LOL. How about if I just send YOU Fireworks!
    We will see. It is extra effort, and I am getting busier and busier lately. BUT, heck, I love fireworks. Maybe others appreciate them and just don't say anything. So, I will keep them up I guess. Also will keep sending folks congrats even though they don't send them to me, LOL! Think I got two this last time.......awww, who cares...not a biggey anyway. You are so funny Russ.......forgot.......are you a Sinatra fan? I just got a CD from Scott in which he was interviewed on Radio about his book about Sinatra, his films and his life and music. It is pretty interesting. Shows how Frankie's voice and style develop through the years. Also a lot of things Scott talks about that you would really know a lot. So, let me know if you would like it.

Still looking forward to my tapes of you! Did you learn My Boy Bill for me, LOL?

HAH, I KNEW I wasn't the only one who thought Ward was a decent singer with a good range.........Scott mentions it in the book!

Well, HAGO, Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Way to go, Hawkswill! 1800 posts! :beer:

You're over half way to my total posts. And I've been here 10 years! Making me look bad, ya know. lol

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "