1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,646 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• [quote='Gorch','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=120003#post120003']Great job, Peter. Looking forward to 1100 more.

Lol! That is a long way off! Thanks for the congrats

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Thanks to Mark and Peter for remembering a small milestone. They are always important to me for some reason or other! Great guys you are and as Kate said, "You are a credit to the male race, and I am proud to have you as my friend!" Wellllllll....................KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• HAPPY, HAPPY 1200 POSTS PETER DOOLEY!
    MISSED IT.......MUST HAVE BEEN ASLEEP.
    I GOT TWO LAST TIME, I AM SURE YOU WILL FARE BETTER!

LOVE ALL YOUR POS
    TS, AND YOUR POSTERS, ETC. KEITH

• CONGRATULATIONS, Dooley, on your 1200 posts. With all the flurry of congrats to you and Hawkswill's rapid milestones, I myself am climbing the ranks! Thanks! :))):

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• HAPPY, HAPPY 1200 POSTS PETER DOOLEY!
    MISSED IT.......MUST HAVE BEEN ASLEEP.
    I GOT TWO LAST TIME, I AM SURE YOU WILL FARE BETTER!

LOVE ALL YOUR POS
    TS, AND YOUR POSTERS, ETC. KEITH

Thank you Ladyhawk, love the first firework. ;)

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• CONGRATULATIONS, Dooley, on your 1200 posts. With all the flurry of congrats to you and Hawkswill's rapid milestones, I myself am climbing the ranks! Thanks! :))):

Mark

Well, Mark....don't imagine Peter and I will EVER catch up to you, LOL! But, as Peter said, it is not a race. I had more time than he did to post a while back, now with a blog and two websites, my time is more limited. You are funny, and I like you. Thanks for being you, Mark! KEITH

• You are funny, and I like you. Thanks for being you, Mark! KEITH

Aww, Keith, you flatter me with your comment. But I must tell you now, I am already married. :wink_smile: lol

If you promise not to tell the Mrs, I like you too. :shades_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Aww, Keith, you flatter me with your comment. But I must tell you now, I am already married. :wink_smile: lol

If you promise not to tell the Mrs, I like you too. :shades_smile:

Mark

LOL, Mark and Russ, we HAVE to tell the Mrs....learned that the hard way all these years of "hobnobbing with the men". Otherwise, they find out eventually, that you have been hiding something, and we don't have a chance to remain friends! Better to get it over at the beginning, LOL! Thanks for the nice comments....means a lot to an old lady! Don't get many on this board, but the people I DO get them from are TOP NOTCH! KEITH