1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,561 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you Emmanuel for those kind words. It wasn't as hard as I thought early on in getting to this stage. Hope to continue with contributions to this board for a long, long time.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@May 12 2006, 10:02 AM
    You almost slipped by me again, Carl :headbonk: . Congratulations on 1700 posts, my friend. Have a cool one on me :lol: .

[snapback]31214[/snapback]

Noiiiiiinggggggg! :fear2: I can't believe I posted that many in just several weeks :fear2:

Thank you Jay :) I'll take you up on that cool one though. It seems as if i'll be in San Antonio on May 16-17th for some Drs appts - testing and such. :D What I want are a few bottles or cans of Hires or Triple XXX Rootbeer. Or even better yet--some bottles or cans of Frosties Rootbeer. :D I have not had any of these brands in many many years.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Ringo lots happen when a person steps away for a few days. Congrats on 1700 posts. If I stayed away long enough I am sure I would be congratullating you on 1800 posts or more in a couple weeks!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd, Arthur, thank both you Gentlemen for those kinds words. Yep--I guess I am fast on the typing and probably much faster at that than on the draw. :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@May 12 2006, 05:07 PM
    Hope to continue with contributions to this board for a long, long time.

[snapback]31215[/snapback]

Hi Jay,
    I truly hope this too!
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• \

Thank you Vera :D They don't call me the "fastest fingers in the west" for nothing. :rolleyes::)

• Thank you my friend, and i'll have one of those biers with you. :)

• We are with Vera, in looking forward to seeing you around here for a long, long time!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thank you Chester & The Mrs. I do seem to be speeding up these days. I just spent 3 days away from the computer and have much catching up to do.

Take care my friends--cheers--C.

• Thank you Chester & the Mrs. for your kind words. You were the first to welcome me to the board when I joined a year and a half ago (has it been that long already?), the first of many here that have offered their friendship on the JWMB - one of the main reasons I have continued to be active. A lot of fun and lots of learning to be found here.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Here is post number 1401. I actually used my 1400th post on the "Latest non-Duke film" thread and didn't realize it.

As always, great fun and info here. Thanks for all the "old" and "new" members. See you around!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne