1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,625 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jay

Many congratulations on reaching 1500 posts nice going.

Todd

I apologise for missing your milestone of reaching a whopping 1800+ posts truely excellent and its good to have you here.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Jay, sorry I did not see you reach your 1500th. Congratulations my San Antonian friend. Looking forward to your 2000th sometime soon. ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, here is post number 1900. I do believe its the new board that makes it much easier to post. Plus all you guys and gals of course!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd

Many congratulations on reaching 1900 posts, a great achievement and I for one certainly have noticed a greater quantity of posts coming from you over the past six months and I'm glad you are posting more frequently as well.

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi fellow Dukesters

It looks like I've made it to 1800 posts. I must say that this board continues to get better and since the new format came into play I feel the number of posts has gone up. I come to this board usally one a day and when I arrive there is usually a message informing me that there has be 80 posts made since my last visit, not bad going in my opinion.

Thanks to all members of this board for making it so good.

Regards
    Robbie

• I noticed that too Robbie!

Anyway,

CONGRATUATIONS

on

1800 POSTS

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Thank you, Carl, for your kind words. I'm heading for that goal, my Corpus buddie - I should reach that in a few months.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Hi Jay, hope you get there in less time because that means your spending more time here with us:book: Todd, Robbie, Congratulations on reaching 1900 and 1800, respectively. Keep it happening Gentlemen. :artist:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Robbie

perhaps i should look at this thread more often as I am always late in offering my congratulations, but even though they are late they are always sincere so very well done keep it up.

regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi fellow Dukesters

It looks like I've made it to 1800 posts. I must say that this board continues to get better and since the new format came into play I feel the number of posts has gone up. I come to this board usally one a day and when I arrive there is usually a message informing me that there has be 80 posts made since my last visit, not bad going in my opinion.

Thanks to all members of this board for making it so good.

Robbie,

CONGRATULATIONS to you

on reaching

1800 posts!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: