1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,587 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• My sentiments exactly! Congratulations Jay on reaching 1600. I think this calls for a :beer: and a Chickenfingers basket from DQ.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• How 'bout a monster burger from Hardee's. I'm there dude!!! Congrats Jay!!!:hyper:

We don't have a Hardees around here but I sure wish we'd get one. The last time I ate at a Hardees was about 22 years ago. I was driving back from Dallas going to Kingsville and our tummies were running past empty. I looked to my left and saw a Hardees off the highway--so we stopped and had a great meal. I think the closest we have to a Hardees around here is an Arby's --which aint that great here. I ate there last, around 8 or so years ago.

• The nearest Hardee's to me is about an hour away and look at chester with 4100!!!:chickawow: Congratulations!!!:hyper: What do you think about that?:gossip:

An hour? Shades of when I used to live in Kingsville. If you wanted a good place to eat at, you had to drive an hour to Corpus.

BTW, CONGRATS to Chester for reacing 4100 posts.