Delta Label

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,675 times. The latest Post () was by B5Erik.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Has anyone ever bought any Delta label DVDs? I'm curious about the quality as, according to DVD Price Search, they're one of only two labels selling one of my favorite movies. The other is Madacy which, as everyone knows, has lousy quality. In fact, the movie I want to buy is "Life With Father", which was one of the first DVDs I ever bought. Not knowing any better, I bought a Madacy copy, which I now want to replace with a better version.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I haven't read anything bad about Delta.

I haven't read anything good, either. It's not like Madacy where there is a ton of info out there about just how consistently bad they are - but that may be more of a reflection on bad distribution and sales (if hardly anyone is buying their DVD's then you won't have too many negative comments).

Read the reviews on Amazon - sometimes you can get good info on the print quality for specific DVD releases.