Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 645,939 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi California Tiger,

WELCOME to the JWMB,

thanks for all your posts today,
    best to welcome you here,

I ma sure you will find this, the best and most informative
    Duke Forum, around

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi, I'm from England and I've been a fan of John Wayne since I was 14. As you may guess my favourite Duke movie is El Dorado.

• Hi Cole,

WELCOME to the Forum,

The friendliest and most informative
    of the John Wayne Fan sites

Take a look around,
    Movie Reviews, Co-Stars etc.

and the only Forum where you can ask
    about any subject(within reason!) in our off topic section

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Welcome Cole to a great place to learn about The Duke.

Enjoy your ride!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• WELCOME,
    ColeThornton, to the best forum on the internet. Here you will find all sorts of things about John Wayne and other topics. We're glad you came aboard.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hello everybody, my name is Kurt. I made it over here to try and find some information on a bronze statue for a friend of mine. Her husband passed away and was an avid collector of all sorts of things and one of the pieces is a 31' bronze of John Wayne depicting his role in "Red River" by Jesse Wallace Corsaut. Anyway I'll search around and see what I can find.

• Hi Kurt,

WELCOME to the Forum,

The friendliest and most informative
    of the John Wayne Fan sites

Take a look around,
    Movie Reviews, Co-Stars etc.

and the only Forum where you can ask
    about any subject(within reason!) in our off topic section

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• moto,

WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board!

I don't recognize the name of the the sculptor, and don't find anything on our message board, but with a little digging, found

THIS after a Google search for "Jesse Corsault sculptor". Since you have to "call for pricing" I'm guessing it's pretty pricey.

They offer a couple of other sculptures of JW as well.

Again, welcome, and don't be a stranger!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• moto -
    WELCOME - so glad you've chosen to join our happy band. You'll find many knowledgeable folks here on the subject of the Duke. Stick around and join in!

"Not hardly!!!"

• Wow! That's the exact sculpt. The one my friend has is #2, #1 was presented to Nancy Reagan. Thanks for the link.