Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 642,586 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Howdy:

Great to be a member. I am a resider in Houston. Love the Duke. So does my wife.
    We are big hunters down here. Look forward to many communications.

• Welcome to the site whitehunter. You have found the best place on the web to discuss the Duke. Great to have you as a member and look forward to hearing from you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by whitehunter@Jul 31 2006, 02:38 PM
    Love the Duke. So does my wife.

[snapback]33303[/snapback]

whitehunter,

Pardon the late welcome, although it is just as genuine! Glad to have you aboard, and we hope you and your wife will enjoy hangin' here as much as we have the past three years!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello all!
    I am a 23-year old lifelong John Wayne fan, courtesy of my father and grandfather! Lol. Anyway, my grandfather passed away about a month ago - his lifestyle and demeanor always reminded me of JW, and so in the days after his death my interest in this beloved American icon has been renewed, and I stumbled onto this awesome website! I also discovered while surfing the web that JW was about 72 when he died. My Pop was 8 days shy of 72 when he passed. I just thought that was kinda neat! I love the forum and look forward to learning even more about the Duke!

• Welcome crockett! You will surely learn heaps here, with the wealth of information that our great members have!

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Welcome crockett, glad you found us. We have a great group here and we look forward to talking to you. See you around.

-John Wayne

• Hi crockett - Let me also welcome you to the JWMB where you'll find many members who are know their stuff about John Wayne. Don't be shy - join in often.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hello Forum,

I am new and I am honoured to be apart of this wonderful forum!!

As everyone here, I absolutely appreciate everything John Wayne.

I have always watched him. I can't remember when I didn't.

A true legend and hero of mine. A real man and a real American. I like what he stood for in this crazy world. I wish he were around today to straighten things out!!

I think I will enjoy being apart of this "family".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JohnWayne-ly Yours, Pilgrim

TEECEE

• Welcome to the JWMB John_Wayne_saddleup!

You will be never short of members who will be able to give you useful information about the Duke.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Welcome to the board John Wayne Saddleup or JWS as I will say. We have a great group here and lots of knowledge so don't be afraid to jump in. See you around!!

-John Wayne

• Hey all! My name is Dave and I'm an airline pilot for a company called Air Wisconsin. We fly express for USairways. In the aviation world I'm called the "Logolight" which is part of an airplane and that name has stuck with me. I'm another John Wayne fan and my favorite movies are Rio Bravo and In harm's Way. My collection is about 20 movies strong and growing. I think this will be a great web site to get and share information.

Cheers!

Originally posted by Logolight@Sep 11 2006, 09:07 PM
    Hey all! My name is Dave and I'm an airline pilot for a company called Air Wisconsin. We fly express for USairways. In the aviation world I'm called the "Logolight" which is part of an airplane and that name has stuck with me. I'm another John Wayne fan and my favorite movies are Rio Bravo and In harm's Way. My collection is about 20 movies strong and growing. I think this will be a great web site to get and share information.

Cheers!

[snapback]34420[/snapback]

Welcome to the site logolight. We have another pilot here, his name is Chillbill. I look forward to hearing some of your stories. You will get practically all the info you want on the Duke, so come back aften.

-John Wayne

• Hi Logolight,
    May I add my welcome too. We all from the different corners (as Jay says), I'm from Russian. But we all love Duke and here is the niciest place in the world.
    Regards,
    Senta :rolleyes: