Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 643,080 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Welcome Texas Piper! This is a great group of folks. Enjoy the ride!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Howdy texas Piper and cindyrella, you'll enjoy this site as much as I do since I joined. May God bless you both. sincerely, The Brick!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Thank you to Kevin, and to all those who moderate the board, as you are all doing a truly great job.

I'm pretty new here, and I'm really enjoying how you help us to express our admiration for the Duke, and to learn more about him. I can't help but feel the spirit of John Wayne here, and that he'd be pleased with our collective efforts to honor him in this way.

Blessings to all of you,

Kcat:angel:

• Welcome Kcat! Enjoy the ride!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."