Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 642,407 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• New postin' feller here. I hope to share what li'l I know abt the Duke and learn a heck of a lot more, in addition to possibly making some cyber-friends along the way.

Welcome TexasPiper to the JWMB! Hope to see you around here, we have a great group of Duke fans here!

• I have been a member for a while ,but I have not posted on the board before.I first remember seeing JW in RIO BRAVO .I WAS HOOKED.He was everything I wanted to be .Never forget how entertaining his movies were.He is missed.

• Hi Popper

Don't be put off we don't eat you. Wellcome to the site

Just set a spell and when you feel that you wan't to say somthing just go ahead, we all had to star somewhere, and you've just made your first start.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hello and welcome, Danny and Popper. Glad to have you both join in. Pull up a log and sit by the fire. The conversation never dries up!:teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Here is a big welcome from me to all the new members that have signed up. I have been away in Winterset all weekend.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• As a Territorial Guvnuh, i'd like to also welcome all the new members who have moved into our Town. Kcat, Popper and Danny among others. I hope you all have a long stay here and enjoy this place as I have.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Governor... I think you should be asking how they found us. Just to see how many are actually coming here because of the button project. It would be nice to know if it was worth it.

• Hello everyone!

Very interesting board of some very good topics and information. Glad I stumbled in here!

SouthPaw

• Dakota, I agree with you. Southpaw, welcome to this fine site.

Man I am beginning to feel like an ukkk aggg argh--a politician. :yeaahh:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..