Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 643,233 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• H rossco

WELCOME to the Forum,

The friendliest and most informative
    of the John Wayne Fan sites

Take a look around,
    Movie Reviews, Co-Stars etc.

The Original John Wayne Message Board,
    is the only Forum, with it's own Chat Room,
    and an Off Topic Forum, where you can ask
    about any subject(within reason!)

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi..I just registered. I, like you all, am a HUGE fan of John Wayne. I think he's not only an incredible actor but an incredible man and father as well.

• Hi mf,

WELCOME to the Forum,

of the John Wayne Fan sites

Take a look around,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi everybody,
    Found this site last night and could not believe my luck. I am a mad John Wayne supporter and started my collection with my grandfather over 20 years ago and have never looked back. Its nice to know we are not alone and there are still like minded people around. So looking forward to hearing from ye.
    P.S my name is Mike and i am from Rep of Ireland.
    Regards to you all. :thumbs_up: :cowboy:

mike winterset

• Hi Mike,

Let me be the first welcome you to the largest and friendliest John Wayne fan community online! There is a ton of info here in our forums, so jump in and make yourself at home.

Also, we have several members from Ireland, Emmanual, and DukePilgrim.

• Welcome Mike,
    I have only been a member for a few weeks. But, I have found it to be a great message board with alot of nice people. What is you favorite John Wayne movie?
    Dave

• Hello and welcome to the forum, mike denning. You've found the right place. Make yourself at home and have some fun.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi, mfan0825,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board, the best of its kind on the 'Net!

You will find we are generally a friendly bunch, and quite knowledgeable, too. And international in scope, with folks from Europe (UK, Italy, Belgium, Norway, Switzerland, Germany, just to name a few), Asia (Russia and Japan), Australia, and North America.(Canada and the United States).

We look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Mike,

Welcome to the JWMB! If you haven't already discovered it, we have quite a large group of members from the UK already, so you are in GOOD company.

We look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come!

BTW, is your grandfather still alive? What wonderful memories you must have!

Again - WELCOME!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Mike

WELCOME to the Forum,

of the John Wayne Fan sites.

We have a couple of members, who live
    in both the Republic and Northern Ireland!

Take a look around,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I just found your site a couple of days ago and have always enjoyed john wayne the reason i joined was because even though i like the Duke i am just a simple fan but the other day at work (I rehab old houses) i found a big box from NBC film exchange in Burbank California in it is Scotch 2inch video tape and its labeled John Wayne tv special dated 11/4/70 and i was wondering if anyone might be able to help me find out about it

• Hi brando

WELCOME to the Forum,

of the John Wayne Fan sites.

Take a look around,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi mfan0825 & Mike

Warm Welcome to the Forum. Hope you both feel at Home!!

So we are upto 3 members from Ireland. We will soon be taking over at this rate LOL!!

Where is Eamonn Holmes when you need him!!

Mike (Belfast)