Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 646,313 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm John from Michigan --

Lifelong Duke fan, and have enjoyed going through this site for a couple of days now. Kudos to those responsible for the upkeep...

Looking forward to talking John Wayne and gaining differing perspectives on his life and times.

• Hello MrKadash. Welcome to the forum. Please make yourself at home. Hope to here more from you soon.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I'm John from Michigan --

Lifelong Duke fan, and have enjoyed going through this site for a couple of days now. Kudos to those responsible for the upkeep...

Looking forward to talking John Wayne and gaining differing perspectives on his life and times.

Welcome John, as you have already witnessed we have some nice people who enjoy talking Duke. Glad to have you aboard and look forward to getting to know you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hello to all the John Wayne members out there. It has been a while since I posted a message. I have recived several emails from this club wanting to come back. Well, the thing is I never lift in the first place. I have been busy for the past three and half months with school. Now, I have some free time chat with you ya'll. I would like to let everyone know that I am doing ok.:wink_smile:

• Hey, johno7 - WELCOME to the best darn website on the internet. You'll find us all a friendly bunch here and some of us even have a little knowledge about Duke and other things:laugh: .
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• hi Wayne001,

Glad you have alittle free time. Thanks for choosing to spend alittle of it here, especially around the holidays. See you around.

-John Wayne

• Hello,
    When I was a little kid, the first movie my parents took me to see was The Sea Chase with The Duke playing Captain Karl Ehrlich. From that moment I was hooked and I've been a a fan every since. It's great to see that there is a place for John Wayne fans to get together.

• Hello cactusjack and welcome the the John Wayne message board.

The Sea Chase is a good movie to get started with, nice to have saw that in the theater, I am sure. Plus Lana Turner is not hard to look at either!!!

Hope to see you around and again, welcome!!

-John Wayne

• Hello and welcome to the board, johno7 and cactusjack. Glad you both found us. Jump right in and join the fun!

Mark

• It's great to see that there is a place for John Wayne fans to get together.

Well, this is a great place for John Wayne fans, and we are real glad to have you join us!

Welcome to the John Wayne Message Board!

We hope you'll stick around and let us get to know you better!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• A big hello to all my fellow Duke fans,from a fellow John Wayne fan in Scotland. Let me take this opportunity to offer you holiday greetings and my best wishes for 2008

• Hello and welcome aboard, DukeFan67. Holiday greetings to you also. I hope you jump in and join the fun. A great group to talk about John Wayne and other things.

Mark