Pierce Brosnan: Film Review

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,857 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• the BBC Film critic doesn't like LAWS OF ATTRACTION very much, partly filmed in Ireland.

How they come to be in Ireland in the first place owes less to any plausible plot development and more to the involvement of Brosnan's Irish production company, an organisation that - as The Nephew and Evelyn proved - seems intent on reviving the kind of clichéd images of the Emerald Isle that should have died with The Quiet Man.

• Sounds to me like the BBC film critic didn't think much of The Quiet Man, either. Aren't you happy that you're not so sorry and jaded as that? Sounds like Laws of Attraction might not be so bad. :D

Chester :newyear:

• Chester, the movie is a "renter" as my wife and I put it sometimes. It is not great but is a nice movie to watch for a couple hours of distraction. My wife liked it more then me.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne