John Wayne Picture Game #174

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,927 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #173? 8

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (2) 25%
    3. Big Duke (2) 25%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (2) 25%
    5. SXViper (2) 25%
    6. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4418 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #172 is...

arthurarnell :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Thanks for the laughs!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

Duke: They called me back on the set for retakes so quickly I came out with no money, wearing this old hat and then realised I was still wearing my pyjamas.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• I bet they were thinking, no way can we get Duke to dance in this movie. Little did they know.........

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Old man in the middle: "Duke this is my son Norbert. He fancies himself an up-and-coming star of stage and screen. Teach him everything you know."

Norbert: "My acting teacher told me to stick my chest out like this and smile big. She said it would make me look manly and virile."

Duke: "Well what it makes you look like is a dope. Stop doing that! Listen Norbert, just relax and be yourself. ... Oh and lose the name."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited once, last by Tbone ().

• Duke you played so many westerns , your hands automatically are ready to draw!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "Now you can't fool me! You're not really General Eisenhauer!"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Duke: So then Marilyn Monroe steps on this grate, and the fan below blows her dress up and she's trying to hold it down, like this...

Man in the middle: Oh my, was she wearing any underwear ?

Man on end: Let me put it this way, the next time Simon and Garfunkel ask "Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio?" , we'll be able to tell them.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "