What's the last thinig you ate?

There are 41 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 14,355 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Forgot to mention that im having a typical Southern health food meal today for lunch. Its Dairy Queens 4 piece Chicken Strips meal with gravy and toast. I dont eat the fires so I have them leave them off.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Hawkswill, back when I was deer hunting I used to take the meat to a friend who processed the deer burger meat with beef suet. I'm sure it wasn't heart healthy, but boy, did it taste good. You had to wait for them to cool because the juice ran down your arms when you took a bite.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Forgot to mention, since my Sister and family are away on Thanksgiving and im spending it alone--last night she bought me some dinner special that Johnny Carino's has which was Chicken Alfredo with ham and cheese and a Caesar Salad--and Bread. Im in tall Cotton for a few days of good eating though I really dont care much for pasta--unless its Lasagna or something with meat and meat sauce. However--this was good enough ;-))

• With Thanksgiving today and all the food I am about to comsume, I just had some Almonds and Cheese. Just something to get by until that big meal.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Let's see...A succulent turkey, REAL mashed potatoes, green beans, cheesy cauliflower casserole (new for us), dressing with sauted mushrooms, a sweet potato casserole (I HATE sweet potatoes, but I liked this), creamed corn (my nephew's wife brought it), and rolls.

My sister made turnips (yuck), but aside from the turkey (her as well), I made everything else.

We had pumpkin pie (grocery store bakery, but VERY good), an eclair pie from my niece (she wasn't with us), and a store-bought Hershey's chocolate decadence pie...and it WAS decadence!

The heck of it all was...I had to do all the clean up, as my sister was having some health issues. So now, my back, shoulders, knees and feet (diabetic neuropathy) are COMPLETLY done in, and my entire body is screaming at me for the stress, but it was a great meal!

• Breakfast, small rolls full of Country Ham and coffee, and an orange. Skipped Thanksgiving this year, or would have had leftovers. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Aw, poor Bill.....hope it was really worth it!

Cooking a fancy chicken stew while awaiting my guest. Went to pick greens at the neighbors. They THOUGHT they had planted a mixture of regular mustard greens, collards and kale....which meant a lot of pulling the green stuff off tough stems. MUCH to my delight, I found they were CHINESE greens, mizuna mustard, pak choi, and frissee........NO TOUGH stems, so all you have to do is cook them, (lot less than the other ones)...of course, you wash them first, LOL......and they are done!

Also cut up about 30 peppers from another neighbors garden......some for the stew.....the rest to freeze for later ones.

Now, when Moon arrives, we can scout our positions then get ready for close to dark when the deer will return.......we HOPE. Plan to do a lot of guitar playing today, and tonight. You get a champion in your house, you may as well learn all you can from him while he is there!

Hope you are better now, Bill, KEITH

• A fistful of aspirin and Tums.

We deal in lead, friend.

:lol::lol::lol: Hoping that you meant because of eating too much Turkey? :lol:

Me-yesterday--Turkey, Stuffing, Peas, Corn, Mashed Taters, Cranberries and Rolls.

Today--a CARP for sandwich--as I forgot I had some left from yesterday.

• Homeade chicken soup with sauteed onions, peppers and roasted garlic...noodles and yellow rice. Fresh tender chinese greens, pak choi, frissee, and mizuna mustard. Cooked enough to last through about half the winter...all frozen in individual packages, now. Will cut another load and finish up stocking for the winter.

Light chardonnay with it. KEITH

• Homeade chicken soup with sauteed onions, peppers and roasted garlic...noodles and yellow rice. Fresh tender chinese greens, pak choi, frissee, and mizuna mustard. Cooked enough to last through about half the winter...all frozen in individual packages, now. Will cut another load and finish up stocking for the winter.

Light chardonnay with it. KEITH

That Soup sounds great to me. I might have some Chicken Soup tonight ;-))

• I must be the only one here eating food these days??/

Anyway, just had a nice turkey and cheese and bacon sandwich and some Bugles chips. Two Big Red zero cans of soda. Im stuffed.

• Oatmeal and a banana. My daily breakfast.

Hah! Well, May, that is mine also. Bananas are a miracle fruit. Amazing what they do for the body and mind. Just found out that they are excellent for depression. They send endorphins to the brain much like a "jogger's high". KEITH