New DVD Releases

There are 166 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 45,355 times. The latest Post () was by Stumpy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jim, that's cool ;-)) I also found out that there is finally filming started for a remake of Dam Busters. Some guy named Stephen Fry is in it??? whiomever he is?

He's an English actor and apparently a buddy of Prince Charles.
    Personally, I don't like him, as he comes across
    as one pompous **s.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Personally, I don't like him, as he comes across as one pompous **s.

Well, him and Charlie oughta get along real well because IMO, the Queen's oldest son has few peers when it comes to being pompous.

Personally, I wish Harry was next in line because he strikes me as a person with no pretensions about himself.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Well, him and Charlie oughta get along real well because IMO, the Queen's oldest son has few peers when it comes to being pompous.

Personally, I wish Harry was next in line because he strikes me as a person with no pretensions about himself.

Totally agree Jim, and I guess,
    so do 99% of the British Public

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Keith, thanks for the fill in about the guy. If he's rubbing elbows with Prince Charles-that can't be too good. Im with Stumpy and wish Prince Harry was the next in ine to get the Crown. I never really cared for Prince Charles-though I don't hate him but--I saw who I believe he really was after Princess Diana was unfortunately killed in that auto accident. Also, I have always believed that there was something very fishy about that car accident-like it really wasn't an accident??

For some reason? I have always had a sneaky feeliong about that "accident" and it seems to sorta paralell ted kennedy and the death of Mary Jo Kapechny )SP?) at Chappaquiddick.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Keith, thanks for the fill in about the guy. If he's rubbing elbows with Prince Charles-that can't be too good. Im with Stumpy and wish Prince Harry was the next in ine to get the Crown. I never really cared for Prince Charles-though I don't hate him but--I saw who I believe he really was after Princess Diana was unfortunately killed in that auto accident. Also, I have always believed that there was something very fishy about that car accident-like it really wasn't an accident??

For some reason? I have always had a sneaky feeliong about that "accident" and it seems to sorta paralell ted kennedy and the death of Mary Jo Kapechny )SP?) at Chappaquiddick.

Carl, we really can't go down that road,
    but I agree.
    I would love to discuss my views with you personally any day,
    but now to put this thread back on Topic.

Stephen Fry in The Dambusters YUK!

Take a look:-
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Fry

What a joke!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 7 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• Hi Keith, no problem and, I can't see any pics you posted. I got word that they are using one real Lancaster Bomber and the rest are CGI effects. Also, they have a Veteran of that Raid who is the films Adviser. It sounds like it will be a good truthful movie. However I wonder if that Black Dog will still be called: N___er?

• Is Harry really Charle's son or more likely James Hewitt's

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=36121

Man, in looking at those two side-by-side, they sure resemble each other. I hadn't followed any gossip so I wasn't aware Diana had a lover. I knew she and Charlie weren't on the best of terms but that was about all I knew. It's for sure that Harry is not likely to ascend to the throne if he's not Charlie's boy.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Man, in looking at those two side-by-side, they sure resemble each other. I hadn't followed any gossip so I wasn't aware Diana had a lover. I knew she and Charlie weren't on the best of terms but that was about all I knew. It's for sure that Harry is not likely to ascend to the throne if he's not Charlie's boy.

I have set up the

UK/US Social Group
    Where Sumpy and The Ringo Kid are discussing these issues.
    To discuss this, please join in there,
    as the last posts are off-topic

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Keith, no problem and, I can't see any pics you posted. I got word that they are using one real Lancaster Bomber and the rest are CGI effects. Also, they have a Veteran of that Raid who is the films Adviser. It sounds like it will be a good truthful movie. However I wonder if that Black Dog will still be called: N___er?

Carl, you're right, I think the dog's name will be changed!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• I was just answering Mike's post, Keith. I figured you'd move both of our posts to the Social Group thread.

No problem Jim,
    can't move the posts to a Social Group,
    but I have copied Mike's to there.
    Anyway, any further discussion
    would be better served off forum.

Incidently I have the same views and more!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 2 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• Next Tuesday, Nov. 3rd, Disney will release both seasons of Zorro on DVD as part of their Walt Disney Treasures collection. They will be separate sets each and come in the tin cases but will be colored black instead of the usual stainless steel look. Each will be 6 discs, I believe and will have loads of extras, including a couple of hour long Zorro specials that were done away from the weekly series. The picture and sound have been remastered and from a review I read on Amazon, all episodes look and sound just fantastic. There will be an introduction by Leonard Maltin and there will also be interviews with Guy Williams Jr., the son of Guy Williams.

• Heh heh, I posted the info somewhere here a few weeks ago about the Zorro releases. Not that that matters but, these tins will also be numbered and you will also get a free Zorro pin too ;-)) I plan on getting these myself ;-))

• Heh heh, I posted the info somewhere here a few weeks ago about the Zorro releases. Not that that matters but, these tins will also be numbered and you will also get a free Zorro pin too ;-)) I plan on getting these myself ;-))

Thanks for the heads up on that, Ringo. Yes, they are going to be numbered. I think I read on Amazon there will be about 30,000 of each. I'm just hoping that Best Buy will carry them so, I can grab them as soon as possible. I think all the Disney Treasures sets are numbered. I have the Complete Goofy set and the tin box has the numbers on them. I bought number 2509 of 125,000. I also have the Davy Crockett set but, I don't have the tin anymore but, they made 150,000 copies.