There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,918 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all,just popping into the forum to see how everything is going..i try to whenever i get the chance to.Does anyone know if there will be a "Christmas with the Duke" on tbs this year?....ive watched it the last few years whenever it has been on...its a great way to spend the holidays.

Also,i was wondering when these Duke Dvd releases were coming out onto the market.....the video stores havent been able to tell me...would any of you be able to help me with this information?

Well,college only permits me to pop on everyone every so often,only 7 more exams and 7 class days until christmas break....have a good ones guys and gals...

-InHarmsWay

• :cowboy: Hi and nice to meet you.

On your questions about Christmas with The Duke. I don't know if there will be a movie marathon of his films or not but you might want to take a look at the schedules on the following sites.

American Movie Classics.

Turner Classic Movies.

Also, I think either on Christmas Day or New Years, I know AMC will be playing a day long marathon of Da Boyz :D (The Three Stooges.) :newyear:

PS, i'd be OK with either a Duke marathon or a marathon of COMBAT.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi there inharmaway

glad to see you are still popping in when you can. good luck with your exams hope you do well. we don't have movie marathons down under on our free to air stations don't have pay tv so don't know about them.

have a good christmas and new year and dont do what i wouldnt do otherwise go out and buy a pram :D ( just a saying from down under)

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• lol,hi everyone.Thanks for the info ringo and smokey and for the good wishes,i wish you all a safe and happy holiday season as well.

Unfortunately i dont have AMC or TCM....i have pretty much "basic cable" ,although its possible i could spend a day at my relatives house to watch the Duke.

Anyways ive got to run,ciao all

-InHarmsWay

• Happy Holidays to all of you and the best of the season. Don't know if there will be any Duke marathons on TV, but if theres not I'v always got my trusty VCR and DVD players to have my own.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town