Great Quote From

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,241 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :cowboy: I found this quote yesterday which I thought was a great one. It's by Paul Fix--one of the busiest Character Actors ever in Hollywood. If you don't know who he is, if you ever watch The Rifleman, he was Sheriff Micah Torrance.

"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."

Paul Fix.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ringo,

Where did that quote come from? Just interested to know if he said that quote in real life or reel life.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• :cowboy: Hi Hondo D.L.

I was on the imdb site and was looking up info under his name and on that page they had his quote posted. I am assuming that it was a real life quote. :)

• TRK,

Funny you should mention The Rifleman - I just picked up a DVD the other day with 2 episodes of that show on it. It used to be one of my favorites as a kid. Anyway, as we watched it, it was fun to discover that a familiar face from many of the Duke's movies was in the show, namely Paul Fix as the sheriff!

Chester :newyear:

• :cowboy: He Chester, i'm a big fan of The Rifleman as well. For many years after school, it was on, and then Hogan's Heroes and Star Trek. Paul Fix was good, very good and I always liked him.

Last night on TCM, they played Hondo which I watched. Paul Fix was the Cavalry Commander at the "Fort."