Eastender Ending

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,651 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This may be of more interest to British members

Tonight marks the 20th anniversary of Eastenders a soap that in recent times has fallen on hard times. Tonights episode is explosive with a double murder planned Andy get killed by newcomer Jonny Allen which I think is a good move as Andy is pretty poor. However Eastenders to counteract this good move are killing off there best star tonight namely dirty den. I think its a little cynical as he is only being killed off because of him real life antics, antics for which he has already been punished for. Although I usually dont take much interest in the soaps I will be watching this episode tonight as I realisitically cant see Eastenders going on much longer.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Well Robbie, EE is still showing. I was browsing through old topics and came across this thread. I used to watch EE but it must've been around that time that I stopped watching. It's pretty much always the same, anyway it was nice to read about Dirty Den.And whatever happend to Johnny Allen??