I'm Back

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,240 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All,
    How's everyone been? I have a NEW computer and some time to chat with you all. I"m sure I've missed a lot. Hope to have lots of great John Wayne discussions.

:D I'm Back!!
    Little Duke

• Little Duke,

Welcome back! We haven't seen you around for quite awhile. Did you have to re-register. After reading Robbie's comment, I notice you are listed as a new member. It doesn't really matter - all that matters is that you have returned.

You certainly have plenty of reading to catch up on :stunned: ! But if you have the time, it's good reading ;) .

Looking forward to having you around again.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome back! Although I didn't know you from before since I am a newbie. Looking forward to getting to know you more!

--------
    -duker777- (Chris)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    --John Wayne as John Bernard Books "THE SHOOTIST" (1976)--

• :cowboy: Hi Chris, speaking of The Shootist (from your quote of course) It was on TCM last night at the same time The Green Berets was playing on AMC. Just goes to show you--NOBODY will ever come close to being at popular as The Duke is. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Feb 19 2005, 04:19 PM
    :cowboy: Hi Chris, speaking of The Shootist (from your quote of course) It was on TCM last night at the same time The Green Berets was playing on AMC. Just goes to show you--NOBODY will ever come close to being at popular as The Duke is. :D

[snapback]14809[/snapback]

Amen to that Brother!

Thank God for DVDs or you would have to choose between the two of them. :stunned:

--------
    -duker777- (Chris)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    --John Wayne as John Bernard Books "THE SHOOTIST" (1976)--

• Hi Chester,
    I couldn't get in with my original account to change my email. So I re-registered with my same user name but different email. I sent a message to Kevin to see if he could delete my new account. My new one is Little Duke the original is LittleDuke. So,we'll see. How have you been?
    LittleDuke